Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's getting me through...

I am super excited. In February, Marc and I made the decision to take one last trip before we grow our family. We have the awesome opportunity to go here in September. I'm really excited about seeing clear water and white sand beaches. I can't wait!

So, we're heading down to Jamaica to the Ochos Rios Sandals Resort. We're going with 4 other couples. We've been to the beach, and had vacations since we got married. But we haven't seen Caribbean waters since our honeymoon. I'm a little anxious about one thing, though - hurricane season.

I can't wait! We got a great deal on the stay, and it's gonna be great. I imagine I'll be hanging out under the umbrella, while everyone else enjoys the sun. I'm okay with that, though!

I hope you have some great plans for the summer, amidst all of the economy troubles, where you can enjoy yourself! Have a great day! I'll be using this trip to get me through my work weeks this summer! =.)


"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

1 comment:

Whitney said...

That will be a blast!