Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Slump

I'm not really sure why I feel this way (isn't that usually the case, though?), but I'm in a bit of a slump. Not a full-blown slump, but more like a mini-slump, I guess. I think it has a lot to do with work.

Since I work in a real estate office, and I'm sure everyone has heard how 'terrible' the housing market is doing, I am so bored at work!

Okay, let me back up a minute and clarify. The housing market is not NEARLY as bad as the media is making it out to be. I get so frustrated with them! And then people really do believe them, and it makes the market worse. So, if you want to know how your market is doing, please, talk to a real estate agent, as they'll know what your market looks like, as all markets are different! =.)

So, our market has finally slowed down in the past 3 months or so, and I'm trying to find work to do around my office. I've even volunteered to teach a class this month, and the only things that I "teach" are devotions while on camping trips with the young adult group at church. And that's not even teaching! That's more like sharing what I'm giong through in hopes that it will help someone else who might be going through something similar to what I was/am going through. Big difference in that and teaching a class in my office. It's a bit SCARY for me! I'm definitely stepping out of my comfort zone for this!

Basically, I'm bored at work. I'm not bored with work, which is different from being bored at work. I just need business to pick back up a bit so I can do something productive, and not write on my blog when I should be doing work stuff. =.)

Hope you have a wonderful day!! =.)


“He has been raised from the dead… Come, see where his body was lying.” Matthew 28:6
**I love Max Lucado, and he always just says stuff that makes sense to me, and helps me better understand some scripture. I love hearing his view on scriptures. Today's excerpt features the verse above. Go here to check it out!

No comments: