Friday, April 24, 2009

Allie's Birthday =.)

Last night, we went over to Brock and Wendy's to celebrate Allie's birthday. I'm so silly! I forgot to take a picture of her "Big Girl" Barbie Bike that's pink and purple. It's awesome - Allie was riding it around on the patio. Allie's favorite color is purple, so you can check our her beautiful new hat (because she has to wear one, like her Daddy), with a rainbow on it! So cute! I couldn't get a good picture of her holding up her shirt, but it's a Life is Good shirt that says "Hold your Horses." My Mama has one, too, and Allie loves to dress like her Grandma Cathy (cowboy boots, and all!). So precious!

Purple hat, purple boots, red shirt...awesome color coordination!


How funny is this face?!

She wouldn't let me take a new one where she wasn't squinting
Still good, though! =.)



And speaking of precious...look at this doll baby! Ava turns One in June, and she's soooooo close to walking! I just love having nieces! =.)

She's not even One, and she has the innocent look down!

No comments: