Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend Recap

Oh, my goodness...it was such a wonderful weekend! The weather was gorgeous, and it was great to be outside in the sunshine!

Friday night, we went out with 2 other couples to our favorite local pub, The Wooden Nickel. We enjoyed a great dinner, and then just hung out for a bit before heading home kind of early, for us anyways.

On Saturday, I went to a baby shower for a friend who used to work with me. She's having a little boy, and she is just so cute! I'm really envious of cute pregnant women, because I imagine I'm not going to be one of them! =.) She actually might be going a little early, and have a new little one this week! I wish her the best, she deserves it! =.)

After the baby shower, Marc and I went over to our friend's house, and hung out with the dogs by the pond all afternoon. Paisley and Ace had a blast with Mason. Ace even went swimming for a little bit - I really think it's the first time he's ever voluntarily gotten wet! Paisley, on the other hand, is just a little water baby. She LOVES the water! She went out in the boat with Marc, and then jumped in, from the boat, to swim back to shore. You can see her in the boat, and then the splash from when she jumped in! Grant, Katie, Marc, and I enjoyed the best pizza ever for dinner, then we headed home early, again. Paisley and Ace really enjoyed their evening, and were completely exhausted when we got home. I really think they were still tired Sunday morning! =.)

Marc & Paisley in the boat

The splash at the front of the boat is where jumped in

I love this picture of Ace!

Mason, Paisley's boyfriend

Paisley, the pup

Marc and Ace



Sunday was great! Crosslink celebrated 3 years yesterday! It was an awesome service with a guest paster, the pastor from our "mother" church. Then we enjoyed dinner on the grounds. I just love our church, and our church family! I'm so blessed to be a part of this church, and I can't wait to see what else God will be doing through the church, and the people in the church.

After church, Marc and some of the guys spent the afternoon on their 4-wheelers. I got some good pictures of them before it started drizzling. Such daredevils!

This is Brock, doing a heel clicker

Marc

Marc's on the left, Brock's in the center

Marc, again

Marc's in the front, and Brock's closing in on him


Hope you had a wonderful weekend, as well!


"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance." James 1:2-3

No comments: