Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thursday is the new Friday

Yay!

There are 2 things that have gotten me through this week.
1. The office is closed on Friday! =.) Woo hoo!
2. I have a lunch date with my girls tomorrow!

It's been forever since we've had dinner - like a month and a half - and I miss my girls! I can't wait for lunch tomorrow. So excited! =.)

***

I've noticed before, but I noticed again this week when I was writing a letter - when I write/type letters/emails, I talk in exclamation points (!). Honestly, every sentence ends in one. I have to make a conscious effort to use regular punctuation. And I use smiley faces (=.)) ALL THE TIME. In all honesty, though, I'm actually smiling when I use a smiley symbol! I don't know...just a random thought. =.)

***

Tiff, my Bible verse is for you, today! =.) I love you!


"An anxious hear weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up." Proverbs 12:25

No comments: