Thursday, March 5, 2009

Super Anxious!!!

Tomorrow, Friday, March 6th, 2009 is a HUGE day for me! It will be the day that I:

1. Get my wisdom teeth removed
2. The first time I get operated on
3. The first time I go under local anesthesia (scary!)
4. The first time I take any pain pills stronger than IB Profen!

Needless to say - I'm starting to freak out! I know it's not like a major surgery - for goodness sake, my brother has had major back surgery, and he's okay - but I'm nervous!

So, please pray for me! I'll get my Mama to take pictures for ya! =.)

However, I'm really excited about dinner tonight at Saratoga Grill! I can't wait for some Honey Almond Salmon with a side salad and strawberry vinaigrette!


"For the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does." ~Psalm 33:4

No comments: