Thursday, March 12, 2009

Easter is coming...

We're getting closer to Easter, and as we do, I'm getting more and more excited. I haven't been this excited and energetic about God since I was in college.

Side note - I was in a sorority - Sigma Alpha Omega. It's a christian sorority, started at NC State, and it's grown in NC. It might be outside of NC by now, but I don't know. Check out the website for the chapter at Appalachian State here.

But oh my goodness, I am so excited to be at Crosslink Community Church. Pastor Ken is just such an amazing speaker, and he just makes you want to go out each week and do something for God. I absolutely LOVE it! =.)

So, if you're in the Mebane area, and are interested in finding a great church that really wants each person to grow in Christ, please, please, PLEASE leave me a comment, or go to the link above and I think there are directions there. Our Easter service is gonna be awesome, so you should definitely come out if you can! =.)

Have a great day!


"For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves to sin." ~Romans 6:6

No comments: