Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dancing with the Stars!

I absolutely LOVE this show! Marc, on the other hand, thinks it's the corniest show ever. It's like torture for him to sit through this with me.

My favorite is Melissa...besides being beautiful, the girl can dance. My runner up is Shawn Johnson, though. I want to see her loosen up, some, though. You can just tell she's a gymnast. I'm excited to see her become more graceful over the duration of the show.

I've heard a lot this season about how it's not really Dancing with the Stars, since some of the people aren't really well-known people. I'm not really hung up on the Star part. I just like to see the dancing.

I love how it takes people out of their comfort zone, and out of what they're used to, and watching (some of) them succeed. I just love it! =.)

I am, however, ready for some of the not-so-good dancers to leave, because it's just more fun to watch the performances of those who really can dance. However, I love to see them try. And some of them are just so dang cute, even if they can't dance!

So, who's your favorite? Who do you think will win? Who are you ready to see leave? What's your favorite part of the show?

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


"If the Lord delights in a man's way, he makes his steps firm; though he stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand." ~Psalm 37: 23-24

No comments: