- Paint interior doors to match 'new' trim
- Paint window frame in dining room to match 'new' trim
- Spread mulch in various locations around the house
- 'Install' the new horseshoe pits
- Clean the house from top to bottom
- Wash towels for the guest bathroom
- Pressure wash the outside of the house, all porches, and the carport
- Mow the lawn
Hopefully, we'll get most of this done this weekend, because next week will be busy - softball games Monday-Wednesday, and probably picking up from the week, washing dishes, etc on Thursday before they arrive Friday afternoon.
So, while I dread this weekend because of all that I have to accomplish, I am going to feel WONDERFUL when it's all done.
I wish I could be like I Dream of Genie, and wiggle my nose, and it be done. Wouldn't that be awesome?! =.)