Thursday, June 4, 2009

Plans for the weekend...

I'm actually kind of 'dreading' this weekend because we have so, so much to do around the house before next weekend. Here's the to do list before next Thursday:

  • Paint interior doors to match 'new' trim
  • Paint window frame in dining room to match 'new' trim
  • Spread mulch in various locations around the house
  • 'Install' the new horseshoe pits
  • Clean the house from top to bottom
  • Wash towels for the guest bathroom
  • Pressure wash the outside of the house, all porches, and the carport
  • Mow the lawn

Hopefully, we'll get most of this done this weekend, because next week will be busy - softball games Monday-Wednesday, and probably picking up from the week, washing dishes, etc on Thursday before they arrive Friday afternoon.

So, while I dread this weekend because of all that I have to accomplish, I am going to feel WONDERFUL when it's all done.

I wish I could be like I Dream of Genie, and wiggle my nose, and it be done. Wouldn't that be awesome?! =.)

1 comment:

~M~ said...

Sounds like a busy weekend! Good luck with everything!