Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June Favorites

As we get into June, please let me list some of my favorites:

1. School is almost out - that means I don't get behind school buses that make me even later to work! =.)
2. Softball season starts! We had our first game last night, and I was breathing hard by the time I made it to first base...so out of shape, but so much fun! =.)

3. I get to celebrate Ava's birthday, Karleigh's birthday, and MY birthday! =.) Fun stuff!!

4. The sun shines more, and that just makes me happy!

5. All of my 'teacher' friends get more time off to have lunch with me while I'm working! =.)

Those are just a few! Hope you enjoy your June, and have a spectacular day! =.)

PS - I finished Firefly Lane last night, and - oh, my goodness. I cried through the last several chapters! Such a great book! You should pick it up...I couldn't put it down last night, and didn't go to sleep until after 12 midnight! But it was definitely worth it.

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" Matthew 6:27

1 comment:

~M~ said...

June is my favorite month!