Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Feels like forever...

...since I've written! Last week was crazy busy, and then that kind of just went into the weekend.

I have tons to blog about, but not the time, so I'll leave you with a few pictures and a video from the weekend...
Karleigh eating her watermelon at her birthday party on Saturday morning. The juice was running down her neck and into her shirt. Hilarious!
Ava eating her birthday cake Saturday afternoon. She loved it!
Doesn't Allie look like she's supervising? She had the best time on the water slide and swimming in the pond!

And this would be my husband as he attempted a back flip on the bike.

(I apologize for the poor videographer skills - I think I expected him to keep going up, and he didn't)

Hope you enjoyed! I should have some more pics up for tomorrow's Wordless Wednesday. I got some of the most precious pics of Ava yesterday in her swim suit!

"Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgae you." Ephesians 4:32

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Fun pics! Love the video!