Monday, June 1, 2009

Book Club

So, I'm almost finished reading Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah.

It's been pretty good, so far. It's gone through maybe 4 decades, so it's spanned the life of these two girls as they've gone through really tough times and happy times together as best friends. It's a good read. It's kind of long, but definitely worth the time. I've been reading it while I'm at lunch, and I come in late every afternoon because I want to get through "just one more" chapter. =.) I highly recommend, and I can't wait until I'm finished. I'm really looking forward to what happens next! I don't want to spoil, so you should definitely check it out! If you've already read it, leave me a comment and let me know what you thought! =.)

2 comments:

Tiffany Cheshire said...

I want to read this!!

Swamp Sisters: 77 Day Journey said...

I haven't read it yet but I want to very much! I saw it the other day at Books A Million but didn't pick up a copy yet! Can't wait!