Friday, June 5, 2009

Weekend plans, updated

Last night, Marc and I were kind of picking up around the house - filing away some old bills and stuff so things are just more tidy, and he shares with me his ideas of what were doing this weekend. So, on top of everything that I have on my list, he has even more! He also told me last week that everything outside (i.e. mowing the lawn, spreading mulch, etc) is the "man's job." So, I've been rubbing that little bit in all week. You see, here's what he wants to do:
  • Set posts for lean-to on the shed
  • Pressure wash entire house
  • Stain back deck
  • Stain front porch
  • Paint back door (inside and outside)
  • Paint closet doors in carport
  • Paint facial board on the front porch
  • Spread mulch

I still have on my own list to paint all the stuff on the inside of the house.

So last night, he was telling me I'd have to help him do something outside (I don't even remember what it was, now), and here's my reply: "Well, according to you, it's the man's job to do everything outside, so I can't help." He loved that! =.)

Also, nowhere on his list does it include cleaning the entire house. I'm talking all out - vacuum, dust, mop, spit shine - everything. Blah.

However, after we work our tails off tomorrow, we're going on a date! =.) We still have a gift card that his dad and step-mom, Lyman and Melinda, sent us for our anniversary. We're finally gonna use that.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! I just hope mine is productive! =.)

"I am the good sheperd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me...and I lay down m life for the sheep." Joyhn 10:14-15

No comments: