Thursday, July 16, 2009

Weekend Recap

I apologize! I have nothing witty to write about, just the musings of my life over the past week. So, here goes, in bullet fashion, because I have not enough imagination today to flow from paragraph to paragraph. Again, I apologize! =.)
  • Friday, we went to see Transformers 2! I really wanted to see this for my birthday, but we just didn't fit it into our schedule. We finally got to see it this past weekend with Chad and Katie. It was really good! Definitely recommend it! =.)
  • Saturday, Mama and I worked on a ribbon topiary, from where I stole the idea from Whitney Caroline Designs here. It turned out great, and everyone at the wedding shower loved it! What do you think?
  • This is a close up of all the different ribbons. Doesn't it look gorgeous?!? I had so much fun making it with my Mama! =.)

  • And what's a post without some pics of the nieces? I love the look on Allie's face! Like, "Really? Another picture?" They're precious!

  • Sunday, I helped host a bridal shower for my cousin, Royce, and his finace, Jessica. It was a lot of fun, and they really enjoyed it!

  • One of the floral arrangements my Mama made for the shower. I thought it was beautiful! =.)


So...that was my weekend, with some La Cocina mexican thrown in there (on Friday and on Sunday)! =.) Hope your weekend was great, too!

No comments: