Thursday, July 16, 2009

Twilight...

So, while I may be a little late on this one, let me just say that I absolutely LOVE the whole Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer. And it's not even the fact that it's about vampires, but that this author is just so talented! She's great! It's so easy to get wrapped up in her words as I'm reading! I've finished the first 2, and I'm working through the 3rd one, right now.

We've been debating this, Tiffany and I - I'm totally Team Jacob, and she's Team Edward. What are you? What did you think about the series? Did you love them, too?!?!

2 comments:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I tried to read them...but my heart just wasn't into it. I think I'm the only person alive who didn't LOVE them. Maybe I need to give it a second shot.

Kate said...

Team Jacob????

I am team Edward ALL THE WAY! :)