Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Weekend Recap in Pictures

The boys napping after their morning of hard work -cleaning up the yard, 'building' horseshoe pits, and some other odds and ends around the house
Trophy, the always energetic pup (at 4 years old)

Our wonderful hosts, Chad & Katie! =.)
And he answered the door in this when the pizza guy delivered later Saturday night...

All the girls (and yes, I'm in the tee, as it was late in the afternoon and I was trying to stay un-burned)

Sunday afternoon, we took the Palmetto out...this is Grant's attempt at a back flip...hilarious!
Marc's back flip

This big boat in the background got stuck on a sand bar in the entrance to the channel...we tried to pull it out, but it just didn't work...

This is Katie's boat, Class Action (she's a lawyer, so she loves it, especially since it's in PINK!)
And I like the skull below Skiff...too bad it's not pink with a bow... =.)

While I was hiding in the shade while waiting for the boys to load up the boats, I got this picture of the Palmetto...definitely not last year's party barge, but MUCH safer! =.)

And that's all I've got! I didn't take nearly enough pictures, but we had a great weekend in Beaufort! Thanks for letting us stay at your house, Chad and Katie! =.)

"For the word of God is living and active...it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart." Hebrews 4:12

No comments: