Let's see if I can bore you with some of the events of my life this week! =.)
- Monday's softball game got rained out
- Played Monday's softball game on Tuesday. We lost, as expected. We play again next Monday (as it's a double elimination tournament to end our season).
- I had dinner with my girls on Wednesday. I so love them! =.) I just need to figure out a way to make Kelli happy, and I'll be even happier. She's in my prayers...
- I'm still working my way through the 4th book in the Twilight series. I'm on Breaking Dawn. It's taken me longer to get through this book, even though it's as good as the others...I think I'm a little on Twilight overload. (I dreamed about the characters on Saturday after I woke up when Marc left and before I got up).
- I still need to post some pictures from the Apron I won in Sweet Tea Diaries giveaway. That would require that I cook something so I can get Marc to take a picture with me wearing it authentically, though! =.) I've got some recipes to try, hopefully this weekend, though, so I'm hoping to post it next week.
- I'm excited to go see Tiffany's softball game tomorrow! =.) I'm hoping they need me to play, so it'll feel like Intramural days at Appalachian. =.) That would be fun. =.)
- I have a girl's night in Raleigh on Saturday, and I'm pretty excited about that. We're going to the piano bar, so we'll be requesting our favorite trashy songs, and sing at the top of our lungs. Should be pretty comical! (P.S. We were trying to decide which one of the ladies would be our "Bachelorette" for the night, because it's just more fun when guys buy the drinks! I don't think anyone will be getting married, though...oh, well!)
- I've been listening to my new Ipod Touch this afternoon, and semi singing out loud to some of the randomness on my playlist, that might really just include the following:
- Hold on Loosely - .38 Special
- King of Wishful Thinking
- Keep Your Hands to Yourself - Georgia Satellites
- P.Y.T. - Michael Jackson
- Heartbreaker - Pat Benatar
- Her Diamonds - Rob Thomas
- Paradise City - Guns 'N Roses
- Careless Whisper - Seether
- And the randomness just keeps going...
- I will work out when I get home and I will enjoy it! =.)
- I've got Life Group tonight for the first time in 2 months...I'm stoked. I need some Jesus. =.)
Hope your night is lovely! =.)
"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways..." Psalm 91:11
How awesome is it that God has 'people' watching out for you all.the.time. whether you want them looking out for you, or not. Love it! =.)