Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Prayers

My best friend, Tiffany, called this morning and was just super upset. One of her and Kevin's good friends committed suicide last night, and Tiff's just having a really hard time grasping how he could do this. So...I'm asking that you please keep them in your prayers, and all of Alex's family and friends. All we can ask for is God's comfort in a time like this.

My revelation to this is:
1. If you love someone, tell them. Don't assume they know - make sure they do.
2. Life is unexpected, and only God can comfort the soul completely.
3. People are precious and can be gone in an instant. I want to make sure I don't have regrets when I'm gone - whether it be tomorrow or 50 years from tomorrow.

So, Tiffany, I love you, and I'm here for you. My prayers are with you, Kevin, and all of your friends.

No comments: