Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New to This...

I've been reading some other people's blogs, recommended by a friend, and it's just really made me want to start a blog of my own. Marc doesn't know it yet, but he'll be featured, as well! =.) Hopefully, I'm not too boring, although sometimes I feel my life is quite routine.

Quick background:

Marc and I got married March 25, 2006.

We dated forever before that.

We have 2 dogs - Ace, he's a Pit Bull (Marc's Dog),



and Paisley, she's a Boxer (Brittany's Dog).


Paisley & Ace are both a little over 2 years, so they're full grown in these pictures. They stay outside during the day, and are spoiled with their own room at night. They're precious!

We just finished renovating our house about 2 months ago, and we're excited to be able to use ALL of our house, and we're no longer living in lawn chairs. I'll be putting up some pictures soon.
We currently have 3 nieces, ranging in age from 3.5 years to 5 months old -Allie, Karleigh, and Ava are all adorable little girls. I'll try to get pictures of them up soon, too.

I'll be thinking of what else I might want to talk about next... =.)

No comments: