Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween =.)

I’m not sure if you could guess from the pictures I had up from last week, but here’s what all the girls dressed as:

DSC04744 Krystle, me, Megan, Katie M, Katie H, Sarah, and Victoria

We were 80’s girls! =.)  It was so much fun!  Everyone gathered at our house to get ready.  Sarah found all of our great legwarmers and gloves.  She also found my tights – they’re pink, with black fishnets over top of them.  Classic! =.)  So much fun! =.)

I was also visited by these adorable little girls! =.)  All THREE of them! =.)

Ava and Allie as cowgirls

DSC04752DSC04747 DSC04755And Karleigh as Snow White! =.)DSC04768

Matt, Tammy, me, Karleigh, & Marc =.)DSC04770

And a few more of my favorites from the night…

DSC04741

The guys in their haunting masks…DSC04742DSC04775DSC04774DSC04740And I leave you with Krystle’s gorgeous engagement ring! =.)  Can’t wait for her June wedding! =.)

Hope y’all enjoyed the pictures! =.)  

2 comments:

Ink Obsession Designs said...

It looks like you had so much fun! I love the pink Maddona-esque lace glove! :)

Whitney said...

Love the 80s looks! Such a fun halloween!