So, I saw this on someone's blog, and it looked fun. =.) Here you go...
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Nope
2. Do you close your eyes on a roller coaster? I'm not sure...I don't think so, but it's possible.
3. When's the last time you've been sledding? It's been awhile - probably my sophomore year at App...so...sadly, as I feel old, 6 years ago.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? Definitely with Marc - I can't fall asleep when he's not beside me.
5. Do you believe in ghosts? Not really.
6. Do you consider yourself creative? Sometimes
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? Not really sure, but probably he did it...I mean, he wrote a book about it.
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? I'm definitely Team Jennifer on this one.
9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics? I know some.
10. Do you know how to play poker? Kind of - Marc's tried to teach me a few times. I really like to watch it, though.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? Definitely not.
12. What's your favorite commercial? I don't know - but Marc thinks it's ridiculous when I sing along with them. But seriously, some of them are really catchy, and you can't help but sing along! 13. Who was your first love? Marc is my one and only.
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light? No - I'm too paranoid (and I really don't want a ticket to make my insurance go up!).
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? Maybe? I don't know.
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? Baseball is boring to watch unless you're there in person, so neither.
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating? YES! I love it (Marc hates it)! I even have my own skates from back in the day (as a freshman in high school).
18. How often do you remember your dreams? Not a lot.
19. What's the one thing on your mind? My 'To Do' list for the next two weeks/weekends before the in-laws come up to stay for the weekend.
20. Do you always wear your seat belt? Yes! I rolled my car almost 4 years back, and my seat belt is what let me walk away unharmed.
21. What talent do you wish you had? Hhmmm...singing, I guess.
22. Do you like Sushi? Yummy!
23. What do you wear to bed? A t-shirt.
24. Do you truly hate anyone? I don't think so - get annoyed and don't like the type of person they might be, but not hate.
25. Do you know anyone in jail? I don't think so.
26. What food do you find disgusting? Okra.
27. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? Probably...that sucks, though.
28. Have you ever been punched in the face? Nope.
29. Favorite current tv show? I really love Dancing with the Stars, but my all time favorite is One Tree Hill (and if you watch it, then please tell me what you thought of the finale. Did it seem too happy to you? It never ends that well. There were no cliff hangers - makes me think they're cancelling the show. What are you thoughts?)
30. If you saw your best friend's wife/husband cheating on them...would you tell them? YES! I would want the favor returned, no matter how difficult the situation might be.
So, now it's your turn! Copy and paste, because I want to know more about you! =.)