Wednesday, May 20, 2009

One Lovely Blog

The lovely Heather at Small Town Girl gave me this One Lovely Blog Award. She has a great blog, with an adorable dog and an awesome playlist! =.)

The rules are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

This is the hard part! I don't know if I know 15 blogs, so I'll just go to a few who I have recently discovered!

Okay - I give up! I've been trying to get this post done for 3 days, now, and Blogger keeps going "unresponsive"! Driving me nuts!

Sorry I didn't get more people posted, but I can't take it anymore! Have a wonderful day!

"I lift my eyes to the hills - where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth." ~Psalm 121:1-2

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Congrats on the award AND thank you so much!

Marci said...

Thank you gobs!! You're so sweet!!
And congratulations to you, girlie!
Happy Thursday afternoon to ya~

Megan said...

Sorry! I just saw this! Thanks so much for the award and congrats on yours!