Friday, May 8, 2009

Busy weekend ahead...

I'm so excited that it's Friday! =.) I've done really well this week, though, in regards to the wishing days away issue I wrote about last week. I've caught myself thinking that, but I snap out of it as I realize what I'm doing.

Anyways, last night was so much fun! Mama cooked dinner for Brock's birthday - chicken casserole, cream potatoes, green beans, white corn, and BBQ bread. However, I didn't get any pictures last night, because I was too busy following Miss Ava around, as she's walking at less than 11 months old! And then I was busy playing "Duck, duck, goose" with Miss Allie. It was just Allie and I playing, so I sat on the floor as she ran around me, creating a wonderful nest of nappiness in my hair where she had her hand on my head. It's all worth it, though! =.) I love those girls! And after everyone else left, I stayed at Mama and Daddy's chatting with my grandma, Mau, and my Mama until 10! Again, so worth the missed sleep. So, my day was pretty perfect!

Tonight, Marc and I are headed out to celebrate graduations! Katie and Krysle are finally done with Grad School at NC State, and Grant's grandma, Gim, is making him walk at his undergraduate ceremony at NC State. I love that woman! Too precious! We'll be at the Wooden Nickel all evening, then heading to Raleigh for Grant's graduation. Then, I think we're going to dinner with everyone to celebrate some more. And on Sunday, we're working the powerpoint at church, then heading over to my aunt's house for lunch with the family.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Happy Mother's Day to all your moms! You're a special bunch! =.)


"Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her." Proverbs 31:28

No comments: