Monday, November 8, 2010

Faith

This Bible verse sits on my desk, and it’s been speaking to me a lot over the past few months.  Just thought I’d share. :)

 

“Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.”

– Ephesians 3:20

 

So, no matter what I’m going through, God is perfectly capable (overly capable, in fact) of accomplishing anything.

While I might feel as though it’s taking forever (seriously, forever) for this one thing to happen, I know God can handle it.  He’s going to handle it.  God can do anything.

Now, I just have to really, for real, let GO and let Him do his thing. :) Prayers for that, please? :)

4 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

You've got my prayers!

Jordan said...

Prayers for you- that one is so hard, but so worth it when we can manage to do it!

amy (metz) walker said...

Love this verse...

Whitney said...

This verse is perfect. Praying for you!