I’ve got no one thing to complete a full blog post, so you’ll get bullets…
- I’ve been reading so many blogs, that by the time I sit to think of my own blog to write, I’ve got nothing. I’m sorry, but I’m in a bit of a slump on blog posts.
- I don’t have an open weekend until the middle of May. It’s probably gonna be exhausting, but so, so much fun! =.)
- I’m hosting a few girls over for pizza and wine tonight. Should be great! Our friends, Chris and Jennifer, are getting married April 24th, so the girls are giving Jennifer a little “Honeymoon” shower. =.) Yay!
- I’m going shopping with my Mama and grandma tomorrow. To Hobby Lobby and then Olive Garden. Can’t wait!
- I’m going out tomorrow night to celebrate Katie’s birthday. =.) Should be a lot of fun!
- Marc’s in Beaufort until Sunday for a bachelor party. I miss him already. I don’t like falling asleep without him in town. He doesn’t have to be home if he’s out with the guys around home, and I can sleep just fine. If he’s out of town…completely different story. =.(
- I’ve been going between extremes at work – completely busy with no time to breathe, to completely bored with nothing left to look at online. I can only refresh facebook so many times an hour. Seriously.
- I’m so glad that it rained last night. This yellow fairy dust, otherwise known as pollen, is ridiculous this year. I’m glad it’s going away! =.)
- I’m feeling crafty, but I don’t know what I want to do. I have a birthday present I need to work on for an August birthday. Yes, you read that right, August. But I want it to be great! =.)
- I need to make more money. Or I need my mortgage payment decreased, as well as my health insurance. I hate making those payments each month! =.) Makes me feel like I make nothing! (I’m not complaining – I’m lucky to have a job. I know this. I’m just saying…=.))
- My almost 2 year old niece got a concussion two weeks ago. She’s fine, but she’s gonna be a handful (as if she isn’t already!! =.)). Precious!
- I don’t have a single picture from Easter. I know. What’s wrong with me?!? =.)
- We had a GREAT service at Easter, and record attendance at 630. For a 4 year old church…not too bad! =.) Love seeing new people!
- I feel like I should have something else to write, but I just don’t.
- Are you still reading? I’m sorry for boring you!
Well, that’s all I’ve got! I hope your life it great! =.)