Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Operation Beautiful

Have you ever heard of this website?  I think it’s great!  It’s so inspiring, and I love that it’s something that EVERYONE can do.

Here’s how it works:  On a Post-It, write something nice, with the website address at the bottom.  When you’ve done that, put it somewhere public, where others can see it.  In a public restroom, work restroom, or in a fitting room in a store.  Anywhere you want.  Then, your kind words do the work.  They make someone else feel good about themselves!

I’ve not done this, yet, but you can bet I’m going to start, starting today at work.

What do you think?  Don’t you just love this idea?  I think it’s GREAT! =.)

You are beautiful, inside and out! =.) Have a great day!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I think I have heard about this! SUCH a good idea!