Friday, October 16, 2009

Finally!

I’m baaack! =.)  I’m sure you have all just been waiting for me to write something intelligent and wonderful since it’s been so long.  Hate to disappoint, but that’s not likely! =.)

I do have some great pictures, though! =.) Fun pics from Allie’s horse show, and some of Ava riding, too! =.)  Then, I have some other pics of our friend Chad’s birthday party.  Fun!

And that’s all I’ve got!! =.) So, here goes…

Allie riding Sugarfoot

DSC04618

DSC04620

Sisters!  Allie & Ava

DSC04596

Ava on Shasta

DSC04563

How stinkin’ cute is she?!?  Love it!

DSC04559

Brock with Ava and the cutest little pony! 

DSC04610

 All the gals at Chad’s BirthdayDSC04630

Kelly, Katie, Sarah, and me

DSC04633

Brad and Chad

DSC04631

And the future Bride and Groom!!! YAY!!

DSC04628DSC04629

Hope you’ve enjoyed!  I’ll find something better to talk about next time!  Have a GREAT weekend! 

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh! So much fun with the horses! They look like little equestrians! Some of my favorite books when I was little were the Saddle Club books!