Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A wee bit overwhelmed

I’m really excited.  I’m heading to Charleston, SC tomorrow for two days of training.  This is my favorite training event that we have.  It’s for just the people who hold my same position in offices across North and South Carolina.  It’s just a lot of fun!

Last year, we were in Wilmington, NC.  It was fun, but it’s just not Charleston.  I’m excited to see some of my girls from Charlotte! =.)  It’s been a few months, so it’s about time. =.)

And while I’m happy to be heading down to Charleston tomorrow, that means that everything at work seems to pile up and everyone waits until the last minute to request items they’ll need while I’m away.

So, on top of the typical daily tasks I need to complete, I also have to add in a few more unexpected items to get done.  I don’t mind, but I feel like I’m forgetting something, because my ‘To Do’ list/stack just keeps growing. =.)  Oh, well…I’ll be in Charleston tomorrow! =.)

And tonight, I finally get to enjoy dinner with my girls for Tiffany’s birthday! =.)  We’ve been trying to get together for a few weeks, now.  I miss these girls when we don’t meet monthly! =.)  And it’s really only been a month since Tiffany’s birthday dinner and ballgame, but Kelli couldn’t make it that week, so it’s been longer since the three of us have spent some time together.  Can’t wait to see them! =.)

I hope you have a great day! =.)

 

“…God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear…”  1 Corinthians 10:13

No comments: