Friday, September 4, 2009

Fall Television

Okay, is everyone else as excited about the Fall lineup as I am?  I mean, I keep seeing more and more previews, and I’m having a really hard time picking what I want to watch! =.)  I don’t want to watch this much TV, but there’s so much out there!  And it’s starting soon!  I’m really excited! =.)

What am I excited about seeing, you may ask?  Here’s what I will be DVRing:

Gossip Girl

One Tree Hill (No Luke & Peyton – I’ll have to see if it’s still worth watching after the first few episodes.)

Dancing with the Stars (Although I’m not as excited about this season’s ‘stars’ as I normally would be.)

NCIS

NCIS:LA {Chris O’Donnell & LL Cool J?  Hello! =.)}

Glee (I caught the pilot episode this week, and I’m intrigued!  And I loved that they sang Don’t Stop Believing)

So You Think You Can Dance? (The summer season was great!  Can’t wait for this to start next week!)

And, there you have it…my fall TV lineup.  I’m gonna be a couch potato all fall!  I’ll definitely have to DVR and catch up on the weekends.

Super excited about this long weekend!  Working at two offices is wearing me out! =.)  Enjoy your long weekend and be safe!  We’ll be at the lake enjoying this gorgeous weather with friends and pups!  Can’t wait!

 

“Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.”  Hebrews 11:1

“Then Jesus told him, ‘Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.’”  John 20:29

6 comments:

Miss Sweet Tea said...

I am so excited about NCIS and NCIS LA!!!!!!

Whitney said...

Oh, I can't wait either!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

cant wait for SYTYCD-we are going to see them on tour in 3 weeks!!!!!

Brittany Ann said...

Thanks so much for entering my giveaway! Looking forward to getting to know you better!

Anonymous said...

I;m glad I'm not the only one so excited for fall tv!

Danielle said...

Oh I can't wait for Grey's Anatomy! YAY!!!