Friday, January 14, 2011

A New Year

Yes, this may be a little late, but I’ve had a hard time putting into words the things that are swirling around in my head.  So, since I’m seriously lacking creativity, you get bullet points…

  • I’m doing Project 365 this year.  I’m enjoying it, so far! :) The link is on my sidebar in my blog.  However, for those of you, like me, who hate clicking out of Reader, here you go.  You many think it’s boring, but it’s way less intimidating than having to come up with words for a post.  I’m just saying. :)
  • My life is pretty boring.  Most days consist of:
    • going to work
    • coming home
    • working out
    • eating dinner
    • watching TV and/or reading
    • going to bed
    • repeat
  • Therefore, not a lot of inspiration. :) I’m working on it, though.

And, because I need to be reminded, and because I’m feeling the sorrow a bit:

“Though your sorrow may last for a night, JOY comes in the morning.” – Psalm 30:5

No comments: