Hi! I really need to do a recap of this past weekend, but all my pictures are at home on the laptop (Marc took my camera with him to Marathon, FL for the weekend, so I had to download them to something so I could blog this weekend!), and I’m at work.
However, I wanted to blog about something, and MannLand5 gave me the perfect thing! =.)
So, here’s what how it goes:
Post 5 things that have made you
over the past week..then come back here and link up.
My Five are…
1. Spending the weekend with some GREAT girls celebrating Krystle before she gets married!
2. I found 2 pairs of jeans in my size at the Gap Outlet at Concord Mills. That rarely happens. And the best part, they were BOTH on sale! Yay! =.)
3. I got to have fun at Dave & Buster’s, just being a big kid. Seriously…so.much.fun! We played skee ball, air hockey, dancing games, driving games, winning ticket games. I’m such a big kid when it comes to stuff like that! =.)
4. My puppies are happy and healthy. Love them so much!
5. I’m gonna be an aunt, again! =.) Maybe this time we’ll end up with a nephew! =.)
Go by and see Keely and her five! =.)
Happy Thursday! =.)