Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Encouraging…

Okay, I know you have these days.  When you at work, and the people there are just driving you crazy.  You want nothing more than to be sarcastic and witchy with them, but you put on your nice face, suck it up, and help them.

That’s what I feel like I’ve been doing almost all day.  And it’s not a problem.  I like helping them.  But some days?  I want to ask if they remember when I told them how to do the same task a week ago, a month ago, when they affiliated with us.  You know…you’ve told them who knows how many times, but they still need your help?  So frustrating on some days.

But then I get an email that says:

“You ROCK Brittany! THANK YOU so much.

I have to tell you…I have been in many offices.  You truly are incredible.  We think the world of you!”

And that makes it worth it.  I’ll lose most some of my irritation, and my smile will be more genuine. :)

Hope you are having a fabulous day! :)

No comments: