I suppose I’ll end my unplanned hiatus…I miss blogging. I miss writing down my life – documenting our life. And I find myself saying, “I should blog this.” Yet, I don’t. I’m going to be honest and call it lazy. Because I have been. :)
So, with Thanksgiving tomorrow, here’s what I’m thankful for, but “deep” and superficial. :)
- Marc – he makes life fun. I’m blessed to be married to him. :)
- Family – which covers a LOT. My Mama and Daddy are awesome – again, blessed with them. They have their flaws (don’t we all), but they have loved me unconditionally all my life, and taught me that I could be and do anything I wanted to. Then, they helped me do just that, sacrificing their wants and needs so my brother and I wouldn’t have to do without.
- Family Portraits. :) A friend at church took these for us, and we’re using them as Christmas gifts. Who says you have to have kids to give pictures of yourself to family?!? That’s blasphemy. :)I mean, who wouldn’t want a photo of us with our dogs?!? :) That’s our family. :) And then for my family, we got this one for the grandparents, our parents, aunts & uncles. :) My brother has a beautiful family!! :) Love those girls (and him and Wendy)!! :)
- I’m thankful for my favorite TV shows. This fall, I’m loving: Hawaii 5-0, NCIS & NCIS:LA, and 2 Broke Girls makes me laugh. Not a huge fan of Glee this fall – just not really loving the songs.
- My dogs – they make me happy. They need a bath right now, but I love giving them belly rubs before bed.
- These two ladies – best friends for a long time. :)
- Friends that can get together for a baby shower, but have a blast just catching up.
- My friends – all of them – they get me through the rough weeks, and good times. They are there for everything and I’m so, so glad to have an abundance of good friends in my life.
- Events that I’ve been to this year – MotoCross Race in California, Carolina Panthers game in August, and one of my favorites – Def Leppard concert for my birthday with the help of Groupon and friends. :) A little rain didn’t stop us from singing Pour Some Sugar on me at the top of our lungs…it represented our undying love for trashy rock music! :)
- I’m thankful for a job, for a raise in January, and that God provides when we need Him most.
- Love my church and my church family. Love that my education allows me to contribute to our church and God’s plan.
- I am thankful to God, for everything. My life, while I’m sometimes disappointed that the direction it takes is not the one I had planned, it’s the life God has planned. Thankful for that above all else. :)
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!! :)