Brittany Ann from Living in the Moment tagged me, and I love playing along, so here goes:
1. If there is one moment in your life you would "do-over," what would it be?
I imagine in the moment, I would have loved a do-over a few times, especially when I embarrassed myself, which I can do easily, but I think everything really does happen for a reason. You learn and grow, and I learned to laugh at myself, even if it was through a raging blush that made me look like a tomato. :)
2. What's your signature dish, i.e., what's your go-to meal that you make like no one else?
Hhmm…I’m not a great, accomplished cook – I really just don’t take the time to do cook. However, I always take along to family events and reunions a broccoli and cheese casserole. I love it! Makes eating broccoli so much more enjoyable. :)
3. Would you want to be able to read minds? Why or why not?
I say no, I wouldn’t want to be able to read minds. I don’t want to know all the bad and mean things people think about others. I think it would get depressing to know everyone’s deep and dark secrets.
4. What item of clothing flatters you most?
I think blue jeans…they’re comfy, I don’t have to worry about sucking in to be flattering. And it contains my hips. :)
5. What do you enjoy doing most when you're home alone?
I love curling up with a good book and the music on low. It’s my favorite way to relax. If Marc’s out of town, then that’s what I’ll spend most of my time doing. :) I don’t feel guilty about it at all…it’s really my favorite thing to do. :)
6. If you could pick a different accent to have, what would it be, and why?
Oohhh! I think either British or Australian. I don’t think I can pick. They’re both just sexy. :)
7. How do you keep up-to-date on current events?
I’m really bad about keeping up with current news. Usually, I catch it on the local news, or on their website.
8. If you could have any other job but the one you have, what would it be?
I have two other jobs I’d want. First and foremost, more than anything else in the world…I want to be a Mama. :) Praying that God’s plan has that in my future. :) And in terms of full-time occupation, I think I’d really like to be a librarian. I could rock the glasses and messy bun. :)
And I’m supposed to come up with 8 questions and tag people, but I don’t want to! If you want to play along, just use Brittany Ann’s questions above and have fun! :)
Happy Monday, y’all! :)