Yay! I love having something automatically to write about! =.) And I love that it’s Friday! Yay! =.)
So, Lauren over at the little things we do does this every week!
1. Today I’m wearing black dress pants, gray tee, blue and gray pinstripe vest…with SANDALS! =.) Yay for warm weather! =.)
2. My favorite childhood food was broccoli, rice, and cheese. I know, odd for a kid!
3. A day that I am too busy to love on my pups and the hubs is a day that I’m too busy.
4. The last movie I saw was Fame from Netflix. I wanted it to be better the second time around. It wasn’t. The next movie I want to see is Bounty Hunter – Love Jennifer & love Gerard! =.)
5. My favorite smell is Marc’s body wash/cologne, because it means that I’m in his arms.
6. A weird little quirk I have is certain things in my house (i.e. my jewelry box) must be lined and straightened ‘just so’, while other things I don’t care about (i.e. the coasters on the end table).
7. When I take personality quizzes, they always say I’m a good listener, trustworthy, a good friend.
Hope you enjoyed! Have a wonderful weekend! I’ll be enjoying the beautiful 75* sunshiny weather tomorrow! =.)