Monday, February 16, 2009

Craziness!

This year is flying by! I can't believe it's already the middle of February! My month has been so full of stuff, and it's only getting more full!

I'm so excited because I get to see my two best friends tonight for a little girls dinner out. I just don't see them nearly enough! =.) We'll be enjoying Johnny Carino's for some yummy dinner. Can't wait! I made myself bring my camera, because I forgot to take pics at our spa day we had in January. Can't forget to get one tonight! =.)

Friday, I leave for Orlando. Every February, I get to travel for just under a week for my company's convention. This year, it's in Orlando. My first 2 years, it was in Las Vegas (so fun!), and last year it was in Atlanta (not as much fun). I get to hang out with some of my ladies from our region, though, and I'm excited to see them. We haven't had a regional meeting since October, I guess, so it's been awhile.

This week is going to be crazy with stuff and packing. I have dinner tonight, then cleaning the house tomorrow. We're hosting our Life Group at our house this week, so I also have to do a grocery store run before Wednesday night, and have the house ready for guests. Thursday, I might be going to dinner with my other girls to celebrate February birthdays. It kinda depends on how much I can get done as to whether I go out. My flight leaves around noon on Friday, I have a layover in Charlotte, then I'm in Orlando until next Wednesday.

What's my biggest goal while I'm in Orlando? I have to find Allie a stuffed Eeyore. She took my oldest Eeyore from our spare bedroom on Saturday, with promises to return it on Sunday - I still haven't seen it. So - I'm hoping I can find her one and we can trade - my old one for her new one. Think it'll work? I hope so!

I'm off to A.C. Moore, and maybe Barnes & Noble. I need stuff to do while I'm flying and hanging around airports. I'm trying to find some needlepoint at the first store, and then some great books at the second. Any suggestions on some great new reads? If so, please let me know!

Happy Monday!


"Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you." ~Colossians 3:13

No comments: