Yes, I’ve been MIA. Yes, I’m fine. And yes, I will fill you in, hopefully this weekend, on my life for the past few months. :)
If you’re still around, thanks for the faith, and enjoy my Fill in the Blank Friday from Lauren’s blog:
1. I am looking forward to summer and all that implies! I’m ready for weekends at the lake, weekends at the beach, softball games, summer cookouts, my nieces’ birthdays, MY birthday, and everything else God has planned for my life this summer!!:)
2. Something kind of embarrassing that I still love anyway is ABC Family movies and original TV shows. Yep – I’m that kind of girl. I also love the Disney Channel and their movies. I’m a Jo Bros fan – I can admit that!! Haha! Seriously, though – I love ABC Family shows.
3. My favorite car is that I’ve owned? My current Explorer. Granted, it’s my third Explorer, but it’s the only 4-door one. However, if I could have ANY car, I really like the GMC Acadia. It think it’s pretty, and semi-small, for a SUV. And it has an option for 3rd row seating, which comes in handy with our friends!! :)
4. If you could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of your life, it would be Spring in the South weather. When the temperatures are around the mid-70s, there’s usually a light breeze. Cool at night, but warm during the day. It’s before the humidity gets ridiculous. Sadly, in NC, it seems to only last for a week before summer moves in.
5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is change IMMEDIATELY into comfy clothes – pj pants or sweats and a t-shirt – love on my dogs for a little bit and then veg out on the couch watching some of my shows that are on the DVR. Hang out with Marc, maybe drink a beer, and just enjoy and be thankful for my home, my family, my dogs. Try to remind myself that it’s not really that bad.
6. This weekend I will be celebrating my niece Allie’s 6th birthday, again! She’s having her party with all of her friends, so we’ll hang out there for awhile, then head to our friends’ house to celebrate his birthday, play horseshoes and corn hole. And I will sew an apron for my best friend.
7. If I were a color, I’d be blue because it’s my favorite color and it makes me happy. Blue, to me, at least, is calming and steady. It reminds me of the ocean, which makes me smile. :)
If you’d like to join in, just grab the photo and the questions, and head over the Lauren’s blog to let her know you’ve joined in today!! :)
Happy Friday, y’all!! :)